DMC Color Variations is a subtly shade shifting six stranded embroidery thread that creates delicately tonal patterns without ever having to change thread. Mercerised twice for a gorgeous sheen, this lovely thread is made from the finest 100% long staple cotton, in fade resistant colours.
- Divisible 6 strands thread made of 4 different and subtle shades of colour
- shiny/silky loos thank to the double mercerisation process
- 60 colors / 8m
- 100% cotton
- Beautiful tones to create a soft tweed effect
- 6 multi-coloured strands : the colours shades
- Strong, regular , excellent colour fastness
*appear from the first stitches
* different from the shaded colours of Mouline Speacial : colour gradient on large projects
All embroidery stitch
- Cross stitch
- Stem stitch , French Knot, Chain stitch, Laisy daisy etc...